KidQuest Camp is happy to continue the Leader in Training program, for any student entering Grade 7, 8, or 9 in September 2019.
The Main Goals of the Leadership in Training (LiT) Program are:
- To provide potential future counselors with training and experience.
- For LiTs to have a blast with friends and leaders over the summer.
Not only are there things like 10 bright and shiny remote control cars that are perfectly suited for those in grade 7-9, but Leaders in Training can complete tasks and earn rewards. A booklet of leadership training tasks will be given to each LiT, and they will have the opportunity to complete as many of them as possible and get the most of their summer experience. Examples of tasks include: water balloon master, kitchen prep assistant, pedal kart technician, archery instructor, and many, many more. There will be rewards of all types that range from small edible ones to certificates.
This page is for those entering grades 7, 8, or 9 in September 2019. Those entering JK (age 4) to grade 6 in September 2019 should go to regular campers page.
Registration is now CLOSED for ALL weeks.
The remainder of camp fees are due by the Monday BEFORE each week of camp to keep your spot:
- Week 1 fees due by Monday, June 24
- Week 2 fees due by Monday, July 1
- Week 3 fees due by Monday, July 8
- Week 4 fees due by Monday, July 15
- Week 5 fees due by Monday, July 22
- Week 6 fees due by Monday, July 29
- Week 7 fees due by Monday, August 5
- Week 8 fees due by Monday, August 12
Please go to FAQ page for more information.
If you have any questions throughout this process, please email email@example.com or call 905.643.3116.