KidQuest Camp is happy to continue the Leader in Training program, for any student entering Grade 7, 8, or 9 in September 2019.
The Main Goals of the Leadership in Training (LiT) Program are:
- To provide potential future counselors with training and experience.
- For LiTs to have a blast with friends and leaders over the summer.
Not only are there things like 10 bright and shiny new remote control cars that are perfectly suited for those in grade 7-9, but Leaders in Training can complete tasks and earn rewards. A booklet of leadership training tasks will be given to each LiT, and they will have the opportunity to complete as many of them as possible and get the most of their summer experience. Examples of tasks include: water balloon master, kitchen prep assistant, pedal kart technician, archery instructor, and many, many more. There will be rewards of all types that range from small edible ones to certificates.
This registration page is for those entering grades 7, 8, or 9 in September 2019. Those entering JK (age 4) to grade 6 in September 2019 should register as regular campers.
Registration is now open for the following weeks:
- Week 1 (July 2-5): Spots available
- Week 2 (July 8-12): Spots available
- Week 3 (July 15-19): Spots available
- Week 4 (July 22-26): Spots available
- Week 5 (July 29 – August 2): Spots available
- Week 6 (August 6-9): Spots available
- Week 7 (August 12-16): Spots available
- Week 8 (August 19-23): Spots available
** If we are full for a particular week, you are still welcome to send in a registration form, as we do keep a waiting list. We would generally let you know by the Tuesday prior if a spot has opened up.
Register for the LiT program by completing the
Send in your $20 non-refundable deposit per camper per week in one of the following ways:
A. By E-Transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order for us to properly process your transfer, no security answer is needed, but please provide:
MESSAGE: your child’s first and last name
B. By cheque* payable to Winona Gospel Church. In order for us to properly process your cheque, please provide the following:
MEMO: KidQuest Camp and your child’s first and last name
Mail to: Winona Gospel Church, 218 Glover Road, Stoney Creek ON, L8E 5H6
C. By cash or debit in person between 9am and 12noon, Tuesday to Friday at Winona Gospel Church, 218 Glover Road, Stoney Creek
Once we receive your deposit, we will email you a receipt and confirmation letter. Please contact us if you have not received these within 2 weeks. Thanks!
The remainder of camp fees are due by the Monday BEFORE each week of camp to keep your spot:
- Week 1 fees due by Monday, June 24
- Week 2 fees due by Monday, July 1
- Week 3 fees due by Monday, July 8
- Week 4 fees due by Monday, July 15
- Week 5 fees due by Monday, July 22
- Week 6 fees due by Monday, July 29
- Week 7 fees due by Monday, August 5
- Week 8 fees due by Monday, August 12
If you have any questions throughout this process, please email email@example.com or call 905.643.3116.
Regular office hours are Tuesday to Friday from 9am to 12noon.