This page is for those entering grades 7, 8, or 9 in September 2020. Those entering JK (age 4) to grade 6 in September 2020 should go to regular campers page.
REGISTRATION IS NOT YET OPEN FOR 2020
We are experiencing technical difficulties and hope to open soon.
**NEW FOR 2020**
The main goal of the Leadership in Training (LiT) program is to provide potential future counselors with training and experience.
Our program is for youth who are serious about learning the different aspects involved in becoming a leader as well as an integrated team member, whether in a camp setting, or other aspects of their lives. Youth will learn the valuable skill of balancing having fun while accomplishing work. Although it will be a lot of fun, this program is NOT day camp, or a babysitting service.
- Application is for full weeks ONLY. LiT applicants will be contacted before their registration is confirmed.
- Upon successful completion of each week, LiTs entering grade 9 will receive a letter confirming community service that may be used towards high school requirements.
- This year the lunch option must be pre-ordered because our lunches are being prepared off site by a 3rd party. You can add the lunch option in until the Monday of the week prior to the start of your selected week(s) of camp.
- All applications will be processed using our new online registration system with echeck payment.
- A $20 deposit/week is required with application. If registration is not confirmed, this deposit is refundable. For Weeks 1-4 (July), the remainder of camp fees are due by June 1. For Weeks 5-8 (August), the remainder of camp fees are due by July 1.
Registration will open in March for all weeks:
- Week 1 (July 6-10)
- Week 2 (July 13-17)
- Week 3 (July 20-24)
- Week 4 (July 27 – July 31)
- Week 5 (August 4-7) SHORT WEEK
- Week 6 (August 10-14)
- Week 7 (August 17-21)
- Week 8 (August 24-28)
** If we are full for a particular week, you are still welcome to complete an online application form, as we do keep a waiting list.
COST OF CAMP: The regular cost is $50/week per LiT (short week in August is $40/week per LiT). This includes the cost of trips, T-shirt, snacks, and all camp programming. Lunch and tuck are optional and are an additional fee. Before care and after care are available for no charge. The family discount cannot be used for LiTs.
LUNCH (optional): $6/day per LiT. Lunch is NOT available on trip days (every Wednesday except August 5). Weekly lunch menu: Mon- Pita Pit, Tues- Pizza, Thurs- Pita Pit, Fri- Pizza. Short week in August: Tues- Pita Pit, Wed- Pizza, Thurs- Pita Pit, Fri- Pizza.
TUCK (optional): $1/day per LiT. For $1, LiTs receive a candy bag and a frozen treat (ie. space pop, fudgsicle, or ice cream bar). Tuck is NOT available on trip days (every Wednesday except August 5).
BEFORE CARE (optional): Regular drop-off is between 8:45-9am. Before care is available from 7:30-8:45am and must be selected with application, even though there is no cost for LiTs.
AFTER CARE (optional): Regular pick-up is between 3:30-3:45pm. After care is available from 3:45-5:30pm and must be selected with application, even though there is no cost for LiTs.
DEPOSIT: A deposit of $20/week per LiT is required with application. LiT applicants will be contacted before their registration is confirmed. If registration is not confirmed, this deposit is refundable.
FULL PAYMENT: The remainder of camp fees (including before/after care, lunch and tuck) must be received by June 1 for Weeks 1-4 (July), and by July 1 for Weeks 5-8 (August). If full payment is not received, we reserve the right to give the spot to those on our waiting list.