This page is for regular campers entering JK (age 4) to grade 6 in September 2020. Those entering grades 7, 8, or 9 in September 2020 should register as LiTs instead.
Despite this time of uncertainty, we are hopeful that camp will run this summer – our decision will be based on public health and government recommendations.
For now, you may pre-register with no money down. This will guarantee you first opportunity to register if/when we know camp will run (see FAQ).
PRE-registration is now open for all weeks*:
- Week 1 (July 6-10) … Junior / Senior Camp spots open
- Week 2 (July 13-17) … Junior / Senior Camp spots open
- Week 3 (July 20-24) … Junior / Senior Camp spots open
- Week 4 (July 27 – July 31) … Junior / Senior Camp spots open
- Week 5 (August 4-7) SHORT WEEK … Jr / Sr Camp spots open
- Week 6 (August 10-14) … Junior / Senior Camp spots open
- Week 7 (August 17-21) … Junior / Senior Camp spots open
- Week 8 (August 24-28) … Junior / Senior Camp spots open
* If we are full for a particular week, you are still welcome to complete a pre-registration form. You will be placed on the waiting list to receive notification if/when full registration opens.
**NEW FOR 2020**
- Registration is for full weeks ONLY.
- Registration is either for Junior Camp (age 4- entering grade 1) or Senior Camp (entering grade 2 to grade 6 in September 2020)
- This year the lunch option must be pre-ordered because our lunches are being prepared off site by a 3rd party. You can add the lunch option in until the Monday of the week prior to the start of your selected week(s) of camp.
- All registrations will be processed using our new online registration system with echeck payment.
- A $20 deposit/week is required with registration. For Weeks 1-4 (July), the remainder of camp fees are due by June 1. For Weeks 5-8 (August), the remainder of camp fees are due by July 1.
COST OF CAMP: The regular cost of a week at camp is $140/week per camper (short week in August is $115/week per camper). This includes the cost of trips, T-shirt, snacks, and all camp programming. Lunch, tuck, before care, and after care are optional and are an additional fee. If applicable, the family discount can be used.
FAMILY DISCOUNT: Subtract $10/week per additional child, if registering two or more children from the same family for the same week. First child is full price.
LUNCH (optional): $6/day per camper. Lunch is NOT available on trip days (every Wednesday except August 5). Weekly lunch menu: Mon- Pita Pit, Tues- Pizza, Thurs- Pita Pit, Fri- Pizza. Short week in August: Tues- Pita Pit, Wed- Pizza, Thurs- Pita Pit, Fri- Pizza. Go to FAQ page for more details.
TUCK (optional): $1/day per camper. For $1, campers receive a candy bag and a frozen treat (ie. space pop, fudgsicle, or ice cream bar). Tuck is NOT available on trip days (every Wednesday except August 5).
BEFORE CARE (optional): Regular drop-off is between 8:45-9am. Before care is available from 7:30-8:45am for $3/day per camper.
AFTER CARE (optional): Regular pick-up is between 3:30-3:45pm. After care is available from 3:45-5:30pm for $5/day per camper.
DEPOSIT: A non-refundable deposit of $20/week per camper is required to register.
FULL PAYMENT: The remainder of camp fees (including before/after care, lunch and tuck) must be received by June 1 for Weeks 1-4 (July), and by July 1 for Weeks 5-8 (August). If full payment is not received, we reserve the right to give the spot to those on our waiting list.